Belt Speed Clip OWB 1.75 Inch
1 3/4" Belt Speed Clip for Omega™ Concealed Carry System. Use these clips to convert your IWB (Inside the Waistband) holster to an OWB (Outside the Waistband) holster. These OWB clips are not compatible with Omega™ holsters with the optional magazine/light carrier attached. You will need to remove your magazine/light carry to install these clips.
*This Clip Is Sold As A Set (Right & Left)
2 Oblong Holes, .75" On Center
Made in USA
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
30-Day Warranty. Parts/Accessories may be returned or exchanged for a period of 30 days after purchase. Must be returned in unused/new condition.
Omega™ series holsters can be conterted from IWB to OWB and vice versa. To mount your OWB clips to your Omega™ holsters, follow the steps below.
1. If setup for IWB, we suggest removing the IWB clips first. You will need a #2 Phillips head screw driver to remove the screws holding on the IWB clips on the top (Kydex) side of the holster.
2. If you originally ordered an IWB model of the Omega™ holster, locate the spare hardware that shipped with your holster. You will need to use the .500" screws to replace the 1-1.25" screws on the slide side IWB clip mount points. Use the .500" screws and original finishing washers to secure the Kydex and spacers to the leather backer.
3. Your OWB clips shipped with mounting hardware. Looking at the back side of your holster, the OWB clips can be mounted to any of screw posts visible on the back side using the supplied .250" screws.
4. Using the top mounting locations on each side of the holster for your OWB clips will result in a 10-15 degree forward cant.
5. You can change the ride height and cant by mounting the clips to different (higher/lower) mounting points.
6. Secure the screws using hand pressure. If you notice the screws loosening over time, you can apply a small amount of blue or purple Loctite to the screw tips. Clear fingernail polish will also work.
7. Make sure to store your IWB clip hardware in a safe place so you can convert your holster back to IWB, as desired.